Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

hide and seek

When I was younger...there was a movie --Grease 2.  Yeah, I know, it was lame.  In the movie was a song--Charades.  It wan't sung well, but it resonated with me
--even as a young girl
Later as I grew older...a Disney movie came out.  I don't watch those movies (although now that I have a child...). In the movie, Mulan, there was a song called Reflections...again...complete connection.

Sometimes, I am simply hiding. I want to show the real me--because I am always real. 
But there are days...when I am still real, but I am hiding.--behind a Charade-afraid to look at my Reflection.

Sometimes I ask:  "Who is that girl I see, staring straight back at me..."

Working on discovering more about her and sharing her. This is MY journey...and how lucky I am to travel the path...

No comments:

Post a Comment