Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

5/6/2012...week 11 of 40

Week 11 of 40. I learned to say NO early into my 30's...I need to re-visit that lesson. It is important to remember that when you are genuinely a giving person-whether or not it is reciprocated isn't the point UNTIL you feel taken advantage of...then it is time to re-evaluate the relationship, and you should. And, wearing the pre-baby skinny jeans...sadly...didn't give me the "oomph" I thought it... would (but I am still glad I got back into them). Spending time with my best friend of over 25 years soothes me and cracks me up. I am grateful to have the wisdom to know how to maintain a friendship without ever letting other relationships break what we have. And communicating without my intentions being misunderstood...currently working on that...

No comments:

Post a Comment