Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 30, 2012

week 23 of 40... 7/30/2012

Let's start off lightly~~~
So, I think I might not like Blizzards anymore...
I KNOW!!!!!!
~~ever since I ate them over and over while pregnant--they just do not taste the same. 
I have eaten two--just two, since my daughter was born 8 months ago, and both times...eh..not that great (yes, I realize this is a positive thing)

and now...
I have mentioned my mind racing games.
I am fairly certain that I could be an Olympic champion in mind racing---the wires move pretty fast up there.

Lately--I am really becoming exHAUSTED with all the thinking, over-thinking, and re-thinking.  UGH.

I am ... in the beginning stages...of being ready to move on. to start letting go.

This 40 thing.~~~~~~ It is alleged (you know "they" say--who are "they" anyway) that at 40, you begin to really find out who you are-what you're made of.

Hmmm, what do I know about me???

For starters~~~I am tough.  Yeah, you see my emotions, sometimes, but I am tough.  Like the gambler--I know when to walk away, and I know when to run. That is one thing I know I re-learned this past week-a voice I really heard.  I am finding out about myself more and more~like a rediscovery.  Yep, I'm tough.  And that is a solid start. 

~~ and I almost feel compelled to ask, do *you* know something about yourself?


Yes.  I know when to walk away, and I know when to run...
now...to simply put those words into action...

but, then, when do you stay?  when do you know when to stay where you are?....

~until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment