Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 18, 2016

4.18.2016...the messages. Thank you.

Technology might be “destroying real communication,” but for me…it has given me comfort and hope.  So, I will say thank you to the “text.”

In the last weeks….I have received hundreds of messages  Hundreds.  I have read each one, and I have held them tightly to my heart.  Here are just a small sample.  You might recognize yours….although there are so many of you who have repeated the same amazing supportive words.  They are all over Facebook, as well.   I do read each one.  I try to answer all of you…and I apologize for the “self deprecating, I feel sorry for us, I am in hell” replies…but that is our truth.

So...tonight...I wanted to share a piece of our daily....

Thank you for all of these:

Move beyond the pain.
Focus on what you have.
You are scrappy.
Love you.  Love Maris.
Think about the 2 of you all the time.
You can’t worry about what other people say or think.
Once in a while, just ask for a break.
There IS a light at the end if a very long tunnel.
It is unknown, and you are facing it everyday…do you realize how much strength that takes.
I can take late night shifts.
The path is always unknown.
You are so strong!
Just wanted to say hi, friend.
Admire.
It is going to be a long road.
Don’t try to do everything alone, rely on others if you need to.
We all love Maris so much.  Keep being strong for her.
You can’t have a future if you are living in the past.
It’s fucking annoying how people can be.
It is a new day!
I have no idea how you are doing this.
How are his dad and brother doing?  I think of them often.
Praying for you like crazy.
My heart just melted.  Maris just came up and hugged my leg.
My heart breaks for you.
I miss you.
I love that you talk to him.
You’re strong, resilient, and caring.
Please don’t expect yourself to be ok.
You are amazing.  I can’t get over my appreciation for our friendship.
You never leave my thoughts.
Hang in there, friend.  We love you.
I would give anything in the world to make it better.
You are a great momma.
God protect you and your baby girl.
One step at a time.  Stay within yourself, and do what you can.
I can’t imagine.
I am still thinking of you everyday.
God and Tim are with you everyday.
Thinking of you and Maris today.  Hope all is going as good as it can be.
I hope you feel all the love because we are all thinking about you.
I cannot imagine the pain you are going through…hugs to you and Maris.
Can we host you and Maris and Mike for dinner.  You are family to us.
We love you, and we are proud of you no matter what.



And some of my last texts from Tim on 2/5.

Call me
Best wife ever
I love you
How u? (his last)

My latest comments from Maris:

I miss daddy.  I want daddy.  I want the daddy in this picture.
Maybe I can wear this dress (my wedding dress) with daddy someday.
Daddy likes this song.
Daddy taught me this.
Is that daddy’s truck (we sold it)?
This summer we can go on daddy’s boat, and maybe Donnie can drive (she does not know he is gone, too)
I love daddy. 
Can you go to heaven and get him.
I love you, mommy. 
Girls only.
I need a hug.
I miss daddy.

As she looks at this sky…Daddy is looking over me.

I love you, mommy.  I love you, daddy.

So, no…it is not getting better, as I stated before…it just becomes more confusing and more fucking, ridiculously REAL. 

Thank you for loving us...



No comments:

Post a Comment